Here’s the best method to clean your uPVC window frames with ease:
- Mix 4 cups of hot water with 1 cup of vinegar and pour the liquid into a spraying bottle.
- Spray the mixture on the window frames and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Wipe down and remove the excess solution by using a clean, dry and soft cloth.
If this solution doesn’t work as expected, you can try baby wipes, as they are ideal for handling delicate and difficult cleaning jobs. They will clean almost anything.
Stay away from abrasive cleaning solutions or cream cleaners, because they will scratch the surface of your uPVC window frames, stripping them off their glossy finish.
If nothing else can get you rid of the dead insects and dirt and grime build-ups, you can try one of the specialist uPVC cleaning solutions available on the market.
The following all-purpose cleaning solutions could suit this task:
– De-Solv-It uPVC cleaner
– Various uPVC Restorer solutions
– Vistal Hard Surface Cleaner
– No-Nonsense uPVC cleaner